Name: Lilian Faithfull Care charity
The bike is held at our care home called St Faith’s in Cheltenham.
The address is:
St Faith’s Nursing Home
- Our charity website: www.lilianfaithfull.co.uk
- Cycling project webpage: www.lilianfaithfull.co.uk/life-at-lf-homes/activities/cycling-without-age-project
About our charity, Lilian Faithfull Care:
- Lilian Faithfull Care is a charity with 76 years’ experience of providing care and support, having been founded in 1946.
- Our charity has a ‘Home for Life’ pledge, which means we never ask a resident to leave our care homes for financial reasons.
- The charity cares for over 300 residents and day guests, across the family of five care homes and two adult day care hubs in Cheltenham and Stroud, who are looked after by 400 staff.
- We provide a wide range of support to residents and guests, including day care, respite, residential and nursing care. We have specialist knowledge of dementia and end of life care.
- As a charity we are in care for the right reasons – not for profit. 97p in every £1 spent is put towards the day to day care of residents and all that it entails.
- Last year our charity financially supported 77 residents’ and day guests’ care in Gloucestershire. This totalled £1.87 million – approx £24,000 per resident in 2021.
- Established in Cheltenham in 1946 by founder Lilian Faithfull and remaining true to the founding principles of our charity; a desire to improve the lives of others through care and dedication.
Marketing and Fundraising Manager